Thursday, April 5, 2012

I'm addicted to the Hunger Games. HELP!

I went to the Hunger Games movie with my teen. Pretty good movie. What the heck, let's read the book. ADDICTED! I read the Hunger Games in 4 days. Catching Fire in 2 days. Mockingjay in ONE DAY! Now, I'm not exactly a prolific reader. These are the first books I've read in at least the last 2 years.

The addiction is getting bad. I was thinking that when I completed Mockingjay I could put the trilogy behind me and get on with my life.  WRONG.

I've been reading just about any Mockingjay review I can find. Want to know what others thought. I've even posted that I'm "team Peeta" on some blog dominated by females.

This is all new territory for me.

I've started re-reading again, beginning with Hunger Games. I read them so fast, I want take my time.

My mind is FULL of comments and feelings regarding these books.

I know there are many reviews and blogs on this trilogy. Hopefully, you'll find something unique and  interesting in my take on these incredible books.

No comments:

Post a Comment